Job ID 11754
- Recently graduated from Marketing, International Business or Statistical Engineering.
- Work experience in university interships and/or market research projects at an academic level.
- Advanced english.
- Proficient in Office (Power Point, Word, advanced Excel, SPSS, Outlook).
- Excellent writing and spelling.
- Attention to detail.
- Analysis capacity.
Tasks to do:
- Create, assemble and customize templates to include the results or insights and graphing data obtained from the studies.
- Support in the review of material and/or data. (Guides, questionnaires, filters).
- Support in the coordination of quantitative and qualitative market research studies (review and development of material specifically.
- Professional services for three months.
- Working hours from monday to friday and Saturdays.
- Hybrid work.