Detalles del trabajo
Identificación del trabajo 11457
Descripción del trabajo
• Recently graduated from Marketing, International Business or Statistical Engineering.
• Work experience in university interships and/or market research projects at an academic level.
• Advanced english.
• Proficient in Office (Power Point, Word, advanced Excel, SPSS, Outlook).
• Excellent writing and spelling.
• Attention to detail.
• Analysis capacity.
Tasks to do:
• Create, assemble and customize templates to include the results or insights and graphing data obtained from the studies.
• Support in the review of material and/or data. (Guides, questionnaires, filters).
• Support in the coordination of quantitative and qualitative market research studies (review and development of material specifically.
• Professional services for three months.
• Working hours from monday to friday and Saturdays.
• Hybrid work.