Job ID 11756
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, international business, sociology, psychology, desirable master’s degree in related careers in market research.
- Focus on sales and strategic negotiation, aligned to the nature of the proyect.
- Five years of experience in market research, designing, managing and coordinating studies.
- Advanced English is essential.
- Availability to travel if a project requires it.
Tasks to do:
- In-depth communication with clients to understand their business, provide consulting and new business development.
- Making presentations of results and credentials.
- Project management at multi-country level.
- Coordination of qualitative and quantitative market research studies.
- Identification and understanding of research need and opportunities to subsequently design a relevant research proposal.
- Request and review project costs looking for efficiencies.
- Design and coordinate quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Employment stability.
- Opportunity for growth and development in the field of market research.
- All benefits established by law.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday and Saturday noon.
- Hybrid work, but due to the nature of the position you will have to meet with clients eventually.