Detalles del trabajo
Identificación del trabajo 11459
Descripción del trabajo
• Careers related to marketing research, international business, sociology, psychology or careers related to market research.
• Three years of experience in managing brands, clients, monitoring of market research projects with a qualitative and quantitative approach.
• Focused on brand health sales and consulting.
• Advanced English is essential.
• Availability to travel if a project requires it.
• Accomplish sales goals through current clients and new clients.
• The development of new businesses
• In-depth communication with clients to understand their business and provide local and/or regional market research consulting.
• Making presentations of results and credentials.
• Preparation of commercial proposals based on a brief.
• Multi-country project management, qualitative and quantitative market research studies.
• Use of qualitative and quantitative methodologies to improve performance of face-to-face customer service.
• Employment stability
• Opportunity for growth and development in the field of market research.
• All benefits established by law.
• Working hours from Monday to Friday and Saturday noon.
• Hybrid work, but by the nature of the position you will have to meet with clients eventually.